« Home | FO, FO, Fib! » | Drowning in silk, and indiscretions » | Knitting on the road » | Whoosh! » | Why I have the best husband ever. » | To life! » | On sizing and socks, and help from you. » | Thank you, drive through » | On monogamy » | Fee Fi FO Fum » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006 

Blogs imitate life?

Given the big move coming up in our lives (the husband is *finally* going to get us a new place to live tomorrow, we hope), I thought it would be a good time to move the blog yet again.

Well, that's not entirely true. In fact, I feel a little silly moving away from blogger so soon after starting this one. But we finally went ahead and got real webhosting for ourselves, and I've been playing around with WordPress and really enjoying it. My FO galleries have yet to be updated, but! Please follow me over to stash, knit, repeat (the new and improved version) and continue down this fiber-strewn road.

Looking for a sub to Jaeger Cashmere 4 ply. Can I sub any 4 ply? Thanks! Roberta

Post a Comment